Friday 2 January 2015

New items

Hello everyone
Welcome back to my sims blog


Sorry it's been a while but I have been playing around with the Sims 4 a lot and have started a story which will be the next big post after this one

Anyway I wanted to share my new items from Christmas
I have been given as presents the Sims 4 mouse, mouse mat or pad and the headphones which light up to the mood of the current sims you are playing.

I have never had an expensive  mouse or headphones as I can break things too easily but anyway I have been having my eyes on these three items for a while. So was soo suprised to open them on Christmas Day. Loving them soo much right now I can't tell you.
So my first mouse I git didn't work  do it had to sent back and new one came. This was because the plumblob wasn't lighting right as in purple it was reddy/orange colour which I wasn't happy about. But now the new works perfectly. The headphone  does the same as the mouse  which is great and the sound is great for me. I haven't used the mic yet on the headphones but will be doing a live twitch soon but I can't get the graphics to be better than the lowest video which isn't great. The mouse mat is huge compared to what I thought it was going to be. But I live it still and it's so soft and the mouse works great on it. The wires on the mouse and headphone are really long but I am using a laptop so they are going to be long which is great for my desk as I can have the laptop a bit further back than normal.





No comments:

Post a Comment